Brief info-Walk in Interview will be conducted for filling-up of vacancies of different posts viz. Medical officer under NPCDCS (District NCD Clinic), M.O. MBBS-DEIC, Medical Officer-NMHP, Medical officer-SNCU, Ayush Doctor (RBSK), Pharmacist (RBSK), Block Data Manager/ Data Entry Operator under Zilla Swasthya Samiti, Kalahandi. All these posts are contractual and for a period of 11 months, subject to renewal as per society norms based on the performance and continuance of the programme
Who can Apply – All Odisha Candidates
Gender – Both Male & Female
Job Location – Kalahandi
1.Medical Officer under NPCDCS-01
2.MO MBBS DEIC-01
3.Medical Officer (Mental Health)-01
4.Medical Officer (SNCU)-02
6.Ayush MO MHT(BAMS)-09
8.Block Data Manager/Data Entry Manager-05
Total Post -47
Qualification & Age & Salary
MBBS degree from an institution recognized by
MCl. Must have valid registration from the
Odisha Council of Medical Registration. Candidates
having post qualification experience of working in a
hospital will be preferred.
Age- Up to 65 Years
2.Ayush MO MHT
Must have passed Bachelor Degree in Homeopathic
Medicine & surgery (BHMS)/Ayurvedic Medicine &
Surgery (BAMS) from a recognized university. She
must have completed compulsory internship
training if any. Must have registered in the Odisha
state council/Board of Ayurvedic/ Homeopathic Medicine and should have valid registration certificate
Age-Up to 38 Years
Salary – 20,800+ OA
Must have passed +2 Science Examination under
CHSE Odisha/Equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy
from any of the 3(three) medical colleges & Hospital
of the state/any other recognized private institution duly approved by AICTE & examination conducted by the Odisha
Age-Up to 32 years
Salary-11,011/- + OA
4.Block Data Manager/DEO
Graduate with 50 % marks in aggregate and have
passed PGDCA/ DCA etc of one year duration from
recognized / registered institute.
Age-Up to 35 Years
Salary -13,230/- + OA
Apply Process – Walk-in-interview
1.Medical Officer under NPCDCS
2.MO MBBS DEIC
3.Medical Officer (Mental Health)
4.Medical Officer (SNCU)
6.Ayush MO MHT(BAMS)
Block Data Manager/DEO
Address-Office of the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer, Kalahandi, Bhawanipatna.
Selection Process- Walk-in-interview
1. One recent passport size colour photograph duly pasted at the designed space.
2. Self attested photocopy of Identity Proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar Card / Passport).
3. Self attested copies of All Mark sheet and certificate in proof of the claim made by the candidate relating to his/her educational qualification.
4. Self attested copy of Caste Certificate & Residence Certificate issued by the competent Authority within last 6 months.
5. Two self addressed envelope (Size 24” X 10”) with postage stamp of Rs. 40/- affixed on it
- Officially Advertisement-