CT Entrance Online Apply 2023: Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for two-year D.El.Ed. Course for the academic session, 2023-2025 in 30 DIETs, 04 BIETs, 31 Government Elementary Teacher Education Institutions (ETEIs), 02 Government Elementary Teacher Education Institutions (SC & ST Development), and 01 Non-Government Aided Secondary Training Schools managed by Minority Community of the State.
Important Date Line:
- Online Apply Start Date: 05.04.2023
- Online Apply Last date: 30.04.2023
- Online Fee Payment Last Date: 30.04.2023
Qualification for CT Entrance Online Apply 2023
- The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary / +2 Examination in Arts / Science / Commerce or its equivalent examination from recognized Boards / Councils with a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate (45% of mark in aggregate in case of SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidates) excluding marks secured in extra optional.
- The candidates who have appeared in their final year Higher Secondary / +2 Examinations in Arts / Science / Commerce or its equivalent examination from recognized Boards / Councils are also eligible to apply. Their candidature for admission is subject to the required aggregate percentage of marks at the Higher Secondary level during the time of their admission, failing which his / her selection will be cancelled.
Candidates should meet the Age limit for (As on 30-06-2023) CT Entrance Online Apply 2023.
|General Candidates||30 Years|
|SC/ST/SEBC/Women Candidates||35 Years|
|PH Candidates||40 Years|
State Level Selection of all categories of candidates shall be made through Online Computer Based Test on the basis of their marks secured in the Entrance Test.
- Total Marks: 90
- No of Questions: 90
- Exam Duration: 90 Minute
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)
- Exam Language: Odia & English
The Online Computer Based Test shall have Two Sections.
- Section – I (30 Marks)
- Section – II (60 Marks)
|Educational & General Awareness||05|
|Total: 60 Marks|
Documents Required for CT Entrance Online Apply 2023
- Qualification Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- A valid Email ID to complete the registration Process
- A valid Mobile No to also complete the registration Process.
How Can Apply – CT Entrance Online Apply 2023
- You can visit the official website of SAMS ODISHA.
- On the Homepage, You find an option “Teacher Education͛ & SCERT”.Click on the link
- Then Complete the Registration through a valid mobile no & Email Id
- After Successful Registration, login in to fill up the application form
- Fill out the Application & Pay a fee for the Course
- After Completed All, You can save the Confirmation page.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download the Official PDF Notification||Click Here|
|Go to HomePage||Click Here|